WE THE MEMBERS OF THE HOPE COUNCIL DETERMINED
- to collaborate between women in media globally that have a story to tell and can contribute positively towards our vision to support all altruistic intentions & social causes representation in media offerings of stories of untold sorrow and bravery
- to reaffirm faith by creating awareness globally in the right conduct of humanity to help in human rights for all beings
- to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from projects and commitments to causes can be maintained, and
- to promote with these collaborations and the right messages by generating funds via grants and sources together by depicting the strength and right intent of the council to the world
- to be in consent and agreement of the vision & assignment of resources as per directives of the Governing Body of THE HOPE COUNCIL.
AND FOR THIS PURPOSE
- to practice tolerance and thrive together in peace with one another as good members, and
- to unite our strength for the wellbeing of all concerned
- to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that negativity & aggression will not be endured & tolerated, save in the common interest, and
- to employ international presence for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all causes that are undertaken,
HAVE MADE A PACT TO SUPPORT COLLABORATION
A Member of the Hope Council against which preventive or enforcement action has been taken by the members may be suspended from the exercise of the rights and privileges of membership solely by the Governing Body.The exercise of these rights and privileges may be restored by the body at anytime if due justified cause is found.
If the member in dispute or discussion will be expelled with due prior discussions or wants to leave the membership. They will be responsible for settlements as deemed fit by the governing body based on benefits procured before separation.
Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled and signing this document , who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the HOPE COUNCIL and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the THE HOPE COUNCIL
JOINING HANDS TO ALLEVIATE PAIN WITH GLOBAL AWARENESS